Second meeting of the Inter-municipal Working Group for innovations in Srem was held in Stara Pazova in the scope of the project “Regional centre for sustainable development of Srem – Phase I: Setting up regional Startup centre Stara Pazova”.
On this opportunity, the Work plan of the Innovation centre was defined and presented to members of IMWG:
- Public call and the selection of first residents of ICS
- Proposal of the programme of innovation training for first start uppers.
- Proposal of training programme for members of IMWG for innovations.
- Proposal of the content of the innovation service package
- Proposal of measures and steps which are to contribute to ICS sustainability.
- Defining activities of ICS in the scope of and relation to RCOR Srem.